Sunday 10 July 2016

Weekly Recap - July 11th




I've finished three books this week, which makes it a pretty good reading week! Admittedly two of them were pretty short, but it still feels good :)

915224

Finished this week:
Gatty's Tale by Kevin Crossley-Holland (re-read) (review to come)
Rivals of the Chalet School by Elinor M. Brent-Dyer
Practically Perfect by Hilary McKay

26067635

Currently Reading:
Surprised by Oxford by Carolyn Weber
Miriam by Mesu Andrews
Watership Down by Richard Adams
Lark Rise to Candleford by Flora Thompson
Love, Nina by Nina Stibbe

Cover image for To kill a mockingbird

To Read Next:
I'm reading quite a few fairly long books at the moment and I feel like I probably have enough to be going on with! But I have several library books I want to get to soon:
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
The Children Who Lived in a Barn by Eleanor Graham

Blog Posts This Week:
Top Ten Tuesday: Books With Under 2000 Goodreads Ratings

I haven't been posting that much lately, but I'm hoping to post a bit more often over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment