Thursday 30 June 2016

Monthly Recap: June


It's the last day of June! I haven't done a monthly recap post before but I think it's a good way to keep track of what I've read and reviewed each month.

# Books Read in June 5

Books Read in June:
Phyllida in Form III by Evelyn Smith (****)
Magnum Bonum by Charlotte Mary Yonge (***+)
The Star Bell by Stephanie Ricker (****+)
The Sigh by Marjane Satrapi (***)
One Corpse Too Many by Ellis Peters (****+)

Reviews Posted:
The Rakshasa's Bride by Suzannah Rowntree (****)
Escape from Rome by Caroline Lawrence (****+)
The Star Bell by Stephanie Ricker (****+)

Non-Review Posts:
TTT: Most Anticipated Books for the Second Half of 2016
TTT: Best 2016 Releases So Far
Classics Club Spin (Again)

Classics Club Progress:
I didn't finish anything this month, but I'm still reading Lark Rise to Candleford (my Spin book), and also Watership Down, and hope to pick up the pace a bit soon.

Currently Reading:
Lark Rise to Candleford by Flora Thompson
Surprised by Oxford by Carolyn Weber
Love, Nina by Nina Stibbes
Watership Down by Richard Adams
Gatty's Tale by Kevin Crossley-Holland (re-read)
The Golden Braid by Melanie Dickerson

What I Intend to Read in July:
(I probably won't get to all of these, but I like to be optimistic.)
Five Magic Spindles by various authors (I've pre-ordered it on Kindle)
Plenilune by Jennifer Freitag
Monks-hood by Ellis Peters
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee



No comments:

Post a Comment